The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Job Role: TIG Fabricator Welder
Location: Milton, ST1
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
Pay Rate: £13.00 per hour.
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel, acting as an employment business are working in a vlose partnership with their client based in Milton, Stoke-on-Trent. We are currently looking for 1 x TIG Fabricator Welder.
- Welding of aluminium and stainless-steel fabrications
- General fabrications duties including drilling & cutting
- ability to read CAD/CAM engineering drawings
- Work under the guidance of the Production Manager to perform and complete the assigned duties in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of work completed
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
- Maintain a clean, safe and organised work area.
- Typically, a minimum of 5 years experience within an enginerring & fabrication environment, preferably in sheet metal work.
- Interpret geometrics dimensions and tolerances
- Able and willing to assist with non-core skill set tasks
- ability to work effectively in a team enviornment and under own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and safely operate electrical and mechical equipment
- Ability to adhere to safe working procedures ensuring safety of oneself and colleagues.
- Flexability to work different shift patterns
Incoming CV's will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview in due course. Follwoing succesful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate starts will be available thereafer for successful candidates.