Our very well established logistics client is recruiting a number of Warehouse Operatives to cope with their busy periods.
Working hours will be 8:30am-5pm and the ideal candidates should have the following:
- Experience in Warehouse/Logistics operations (desirable but not essential)
- A reliable and hard-working attitude
- Fit and happy to lift heavy products as the role will involve loading and unloading by hand
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
Please contact Martina or Sherri at Quattro Recruitment in Southend-on-Sea 01702 987900 or apply by sending us a copy of your CV now.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.