Our prestigious client within the Industrial sector based close to Eye,Suffolk are seeking a full time Fuel Operator to work in their busy plant. They are a market leader in the renewable energy sector and therefore there are exciting progression opportunities available as they are currently growing. As a Fuel Operator you will play a key part in the team in ensuring that fuels are processed and mixed correctly as well as safely transporting fuels across the site. The role will require you to work a varied shift pattern so flexibility is essential.
Duties of the Fuel Operator
• Operating and maintaining the following vehicles: wheeled loading shove, bulk tipper, yard sweeper, ash truck unit and ash trailer.
• Fuel mixing and recording details onto weighing system
• Receiving and processing fuels, including weighing and IR testing
• Shunting fuels between mixing shed and fuel pits
• Generate daily reports
• Maintaining the yard and ensuring it is clean at all times
Experience required for the Fuel Operator:
• Ideally, you will have experience of driving the following vehicles or similar: articulated 38-T lorry, wheeled loading shovel, tractor, digger, HGV, etc.
• Previous experience working in a production based/ agricultural environment is desirable
• You will have the flexibility to work a rotating shift pattern across days/nights
• You will be proactive and work well on your own, with your own transport due to the location of the site local to Eye.
In return for your hard work:
• As a Fuel Operator you will be paid a very competitive salary of £18-21k depending on experience
• You will have the opportunity to undertake additional training to assist you in your responsibilities
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany Male at gap professional Norwich. Please note the position is based in Suffolk, near Eye.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your