The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Our very well-established client based in Snetterton, a leading distributor throughout the UK requires FLT Reach Truck Drivers to work on an ongoing basis. The Warehouse is clean and well -organized working environment.
The duties of Counterbalance / Reach Truck Forklift Driver
• Drive a Counterbalance Truck Fork Lift unloading incoming vehicles of large pallets into appropriate storage locations
• The role will involve gas powered Forklift Trucks throughout the day
The requirements for a Counterbalance / Reach Truck Forklift Driver
• Valid Counterbalance and Reach truck license - Must have been refreshed in the last 3 years and have at least 6 months left.
• Experience of working in a warehouse environment
• Able to get to Snetterton via own transport
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a £9.64 per hour for Day Shift
• You will be paid a £11.00 per hour for Night Shift
If you have the experience required and are interested in this Snetterton based role, please apply now. For any questions, please contact gap personnel, Norwich on 01603767617.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.