My client within the communications sector, based local to Dereham, is looking for a hardworking, ambitious and committed individual to take on the role of Project Coordinator (Planner). The successful candidate will look to take on the role and develop the role with other areas of our business, as our capabilities and reputation expands within the communications and utilities industries.
The hours of the position are 07.30am - 05.30pm, Monday - Friday (no weekend work!).
The Duties of Project Coordinator (Planner) Includes:
• Working as part of our Planning Dept which manages the requirements for Telecoms and Utility services throughout the UK.
• To attend weekly meetings with County Councils to discuss progress of projects (full training will be provided).
• Whilst being part of the planning department, the candidate will be responsible for managing their own workstack and will ultimately be responsible, along with their line manager, for ensuring their own targets are met.
• Confirmation and Sanitisation of Works Instruction from the client.
• Job Reviews and confirmation of client requirements to ensure delivery.
• Identifying and Implementation of Traffic Management requirements.
• Obtaining Permission to work from local authorities and councils.
• Works Program Management including building timeline for works.
• Problem Resolution.
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literacy including all of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
• An outgoing and motivated nature, whereby you are keen to learn new skills and ultimately progress within a career in Project Coordination/Planning.
• The travel ability to get to Dereham where this role is based (it is approx. a 30 min drive from Norwich City Centre)
In Return for your Hard Work:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow within a market leading company. Advice and Training will be provided to give you all the tools needed to progress within your career and have higher earning potential. The starting basic salary is £21,000 per annum, with the opportunity to earn up to £35k+ due to progression with dedicated work.
If you have the skills required for the Project Coordinator (Planner) position and think it sounds like the role for you, please apply now! This is a fantastic opportunity and won't be around for long. For any further questions, please contact Samantha Greaves of Gap Professional on 07812 65 90 92. Please note the position is based local to Dereham (c30 min drive from Norwich City Centre).
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your