Due to the expansion of our business, gap professional are seeking a keen, hard-working individual to join our team of specialist consultants based in Leamington Spa.
You would be working as a Senior Recruitment Consultant in the Permanent Division, enabling you to build specialist knowledge in sectors such as Sales, Marketing, Finance. Property, HR, Administration, FMCG etc. You would have full training provided to enable you to become an expert in your own market.
Though you would be passed across some live clients/jobs to look after, you would also be required to build your own client relationships in order to help to grow our business further. You will be in a 360 recruitment role, working with both clients and candidates in attempt to provide a successful outcome for everybody.
To be considered for the role, it is essential that:
• You are an experienced Recruitment Consultant, ideally with experience of managing a permanent desk
• You are an outgoing person with a burning sense of urgency to see results quickly.
• You are self-motivated and target driven, enjoying working towards revenue and activity based KPIs in a sales-focussed environment
• You have excellent communication skills including face to face, over the phone and via email
• It would be beneficial if you have your own transport to enable you to attend client meetings as often as required (travel expenses of course paid)
In return for your hard work:
• gap professional offer a very competitive basic salary for our Senior Recruitment Consultants, depending on experience.
• This will be teamed with a bonus structure which is second to none compared to other agencies in the local area.
• We also run various incentives, such as team nights out, money/vouchers and weekends away, corporate events etc.
• You would be welcomed into a close-working team, based in a great part of Leamington Spa. We are growing rapidly, meaning the progression opportunities are always there for those hard working individuals willing to strive for them.
If you have the skills listed above and are keen to build your career as a Recruitment Consultant, please apply now! If you would like more information, please contact Samantha Greaves of gap professional on 07812 65 90 92. Please note the position is based in Leamington Spa.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.