The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Your daily duties -
• Using bespoke engineering machinery
• Performing manual tasks and processes
• Work to targets for production levels
• Quality checking and completing required paperwork
Who we are looking for -
• Someone with a great attitude and desire to learn
• Responsible and flexible
- Able to get to Thetford or live local
Further details -
• This is a temp to perm opportunity in Thetford
• Rotating shift pattern of 40 hours per week (The shifts are 6:00am to 2:00pm and 10:00am to 6:00pm)
• Starting pay rate of £8.52 per hour increasing to £9.63 after successful training and upskilling.
Please send apply now or send your CV to gap personnel in Norwich
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.