Duties and Responsibilities for this CNC Turning Position will include:
• Setting/operating and manufacturing a variety of small‐batch components from
engineering drawings to within tight limits.
• Manufacturing all components within the agreed timescales.
• Responsible for setting a variety of CNC machine tools for operators as and when required (Mazak Machining Centres/Citizen Sliding Head).
• Responsible for using a wide range of measuring equipment to check small‐batch components after manufacture.
Experience Required for the CNC Turning Position are:
• Minimum of 3 years CNC Turning experience
• Ability to read engineering drawings, set CNC turning machines and use measuring equipment
• Citizen CNC Machining Centre experience also required
The hours are 39 per week, Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm (30 minute lunch break) and Friday 8am to 1pm.
Our client offers outstanding Benefits which include:
• 24 Days holiday plus Bank holidays.
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme,
• Life Assurance:
• Free membership to a Healthcare scheme
• Free car parking
• Yearly pay review
• 1pm finish on a Friday
If you would like to work for an established and well respected organisation, and have the relevant experience, please apply for this role.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your