Category C (minimum)
£21036.66 plus overtime available
You get paid weekly.
Must be HGV class 1
Commutable from York, Malton, Scarborough, Pickering
This is company really does focus on its staff and provides excellent benefits within a lovely, friendly working environment.
LGV driver primarily involved with the delivery and collection of Agricultural supplies, feeds and sundry items from or too our central warehouse or country stores to farm, business and domestic customers. The role requires you to be available to drive any type of vehicle including the articulated vehicles for which you are trained and qualified.
- Taking and following instructions from Agricultural Transport Operations staff
- Liaising with warehouse staff.
- Safe loading of Agricultural products, feeds etc.
- Security of vehicle, load and sheeting.
- Carrying out a Drivers Daily Walk Round Check, recording and reporting of defects
- Liaising with LGV Garage staff.
- Safe driving of an LGV in accordance with the Highway Code.
- Operating the vehicle Tachograph to record hours worked and comply with EU hour's laws and Working Time Directive.
- Ensuring correct operation of vehicle discharge equipment to ensure safe delivery of feed products from vehicle to farm storage.
- Dealing with customers ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Accurate completion of all necessary load / delivery paperwork.
- Adhering to safe working practices and Health and Safety instructions.
- Keeping vehicle clean (inside and out).
üBasic of £8.68 per hour for 40 hours (£347.20)
üOvertime at x 1.5 (£13.02per hour average of 10 - 15 hours per week).
üSunday's + Certain B/H's x 2
üBulk Skills Pay of £11.47 per day (£57.35 - 5 Days)
·All training provided & paid for.
·DCPC (1 day per year in house)
·ADR (full ADR trained as necessary)
·FLT (External or Inhouse training)
·H&S (External or Inhouse training as required)
·20 Days + Bank Holidays
·Increasing to 22 after 2 years
·All work wear provided (company uniform).
·Safety boots provided.
·Personal pension pot within the company plan.
·You contribute a % of basic.
·Company matches that contribution.
·Able to make AVC's.
·Discount goods from country stores
·Discount rates on services (e.g. boiler servicing etc.)
Licenses and driver cards
·New applications and Renewal fees reimbursed.
·Doctor's medical fees reimbursed.
#LGVdriver #HGV #drivingjobs #class1
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your