The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
This is a full time; permanent role and the salary is between £16,500 - £17,100 per annum. The days of work are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and two Saturday mornings per month 9am - 2pm.
The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience, either face to face or within an office environment, and be a strong team player, whilst being able to use your own initiative. You will be confident speaking with customers over the phone, with the ability to work well under pressure. Full comprehensive training is provided for this position, with ongoing support.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answer inbound calls and redirect if necessary
• Answer client and insurer emails using Outlook
• Use an in-house computer system to administer insurance policies - update diary system to amend chases for documentation and payments
• Resolve customer queries or complaints
• Liaise with insurance companies to confirm cover, premium and other insurance details including status of claims
• Quote mid-term adjustments (e.g. change of address or tenancy, additional riders, change of vehicle) for insurance policies and issue relevant documentation
• Process card payments online and issue receipts
• Arrange breakdown cover for clients, issue documentation and update insurer's online database
• Must be computer literacy essential
• Possess an excellent telephone manner
• Able to build rapport with customers
• Be highly organised and able to manage own workload
• Stay calm under pressure
• Ability to assimilate and retain a broad variety of insurance information specific to each insurer
For more information on this role, please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa office.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.