The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The salary for this role is £28,000 per annum and benefits include a company car, work mobile and generous bonus. You will be entitled to 21 days' holiday plus bank holidays. The working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, however, a degree of flexibility is required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a time served or experienced Engineer, who has both Electrical and Mechanical experience, to join an ever-growing business where hard work is recognised. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career with a highly-regarded business who provide clear progression routes.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Complete scheduled maintenance visits in accordance with the machine maintenance checklists
• Visit customer's sites regularly with a positive and professional attitude product range, and aid in accurate / detail parts identification
• Gain and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the product range
• Develop good working relationships with customers and ensure that they are aware of the product range/services on offer
• Continually review new products and systems, highlighting to the Management any inherent quality issues as well as any provide feedback / updates on issues that may arise or any servicing schedule requirements
• Complete service report sheet and service check list sheet.
• Provide technical support to other staff concerning any technical matters regarding the range machine tools you work on
• Maintain all company equipment which is provided to the engineer to a high standard
• Ensure all work is carried out to safe working practices in accordance to Health and Safety policy documentation, the latest H S E legislation and any customer local requirements
• Work flexibily to cover any other aspects of the servicing / operations departments as required
• Promote to our customers at all times the services we can offer and feedback any potential leads that may come up through carrying out your daily duties.
A full induction, on the job training and regular training courses are provided, alongside a full uniform.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential that you have a full, clean driving license. You may be required to do overnight stays and travel long distances at short notice to reach customers.
This role is covers the whole of the Midlands; however, you may be asked to visit customers dispersed across the rest of the UK and Ireland.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa office.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.