The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The salary for this role is highly competitive and benefits include a company car, work mobile and generous bonus. You will be entitled to 21 days' holiday plus bank holidays. The working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, however, a degree of flexibility is required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a time served or experienced Engineer, who has both Electrical and Mechanical experience, to join an ever-growing business where hard work is recognised.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Undertake regular service visits to customer's sites. To diagnose/remedy machine faults and report accurately to the Operations Department
• Provide maintenance and diagnostic training to customer's personnel
• Gain and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the product range and attend training when and where necessary on new control systems and machine models
• Develop good relationships with customers and ensure that they are aware of all of the product range/services on offer
• Support the Business Manager where this involves visiting customers premises advising on technical matters with regards the machine tool and informing him of any new machine tool leads in this area
• Continually review new products and systems and highlight to the Management any inherent quality issues
• Complete a service report sheet, signed by the customer, at the end of each day and to submit this to the Operations Department the same day if feasibly possible.
• Complete an Installation Acceptance Certificate, signed by the customer on completion of a machine installation
• Provide technical support to other staff concerning technical matters regarding machine tools
A full induction, on the job training and regular training courses are provided, alongside a full uniform.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential that you have a full, clean driving license. You may be required to do overnight stays and travel long distances at short notice to reach customers.
This role is covers the whole of the Midlands; however, you may be asked to visit customers dispersed across the rest of the UK and Ireland.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa office.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.