As the Mechanical Field Service Engineer, your duties will include:
* Maintain, repair and overhaul various equipment assets such as pumps, turbines, valves, gearbox, conveyors, coolers etc.
* Diagnosing mechanical problems
* Keeping mechanical maintenance and inspection logs/reports up to date
* Respond to reactive maintenance call outs
* Comply with Health and Safety regulations at all times
From our client's office in Basildon you will cover the South East and you will also be on-call on a rota basis.
To be successful for the Mechanical Field Service Engineer position, you will be required to have:
* ONC or HNC within Engineering or equivalent
* Maintenance/Servicing experience within heavy engineering sectors
* Good rotating equipment knowledge
* Experience within the Petrochem/Aggregate industries would be an advantage
• Salary: £33-36k.
• Paid Travel time £300 per month or £3.6k annually (No time sheets required)
• Paid Overtime
• Company Van
• Mobile Phone
• 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
• Call out is on a rota basis and operates about 1:4 - 1:5. Minimum 4 hours paid at x2. Any hours over 4 paid at x2
If you would like to work for a successful company in their field, and have the relevant skills please send us your CV.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your