The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Our prestigious client within food manufacturing based local to Bridlington, Yorkshire are seeking a Night Shift Production Supervisor to join the team and oversee production processes and quality within their team. You will be responsible for ensuring that production is maximised and strict health and hygiene is followed at all times. The role will require you to work Sunday-Thursday or Monday to Friday, 9pm-6am (Production dependent) and you will therefore need to be flexible.
Duties of the Night Shift Production Supervisor:
• Assist the operational management team in achieving performance targets including yield, efficiency, labour and wastage.
• Ensure that GMP standards are achieved and maintained
• Identifying and assessing the training needs of members in the team
• Ensuring health and safety is strictly adhered to
• Communicate with the technical department in relation to quality and food safety
• Provide operational cover to the Production Manager and other team members as required
Experience required for the Night Shift Production Supervisor:
• Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment
• Relevant food and health and safety qualifications e.g. IOSH
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• You will have your own transport due to the location of the site local to Bridlington, Yorkshire
In return for your hard work:
• As a Night Shift Production Supervisor, you will be paid a very competitive basic salary of £26k plus overtime opportunities.
• You will work a fixed shift either Sunday-Thursday or Monday to Friday, 9pm-6am.
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional Norwich. Please note the position is based in Bridlington, Yorkshire.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.