The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Chief Financial Officer and Assistant Management Accountant with general finance tasks. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of finance.
Hours of work: 08.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday
• To provide full accounts and administration support to the finance team.
• Purchase ledger administration.
• Council fee administration
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• Producing relevant reports/data.
• Answer incoming enquiries.
• Ad hoc duties as requested by the Chief Financial Officer.
Requirements for the role:
• Previous finance experience.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Competent IT skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Sage experience would be an advantage but not essential.
• 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of bank/public holiday days).
• Free on site parking.
• Pension scheme
• Salary - £18,000 with review after 3 months
If you would like to know more about this position please call Emily @ Quattro Norwich - 01603 767617
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.