The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
My client, a well-respected IT company based in Stamford is seeking an Installation Engineer to join their expanding team. This is a field-based role, you will be given a company car, phone, laptop and all necessary tools.
The Duties of an Installation Engineer:
• The Installation Engineer will drive to sites throughout the UK to install Epos systems, and visit sites for breakdowns/repairs.
• You will deal with customer requests via telephone, and report in to the Installation Manager (based at the Stamford office) for the daily schedule.
• You will also become proficient in ShopMate software, to then train customers to use it.
• You will occasionally provide demonstrations of the Epos system at trade events.
• To be considered for the role of Installation Engineer, you must be confident working alone, and have a full, clean driving licence.
• You must have basic DIY skills and be able to run network cables.
• You should be able to do basic network fault finding and have great organisational skills.
In return for your hard work:
• As an Installation Engineer you will be earning a salary of up to £20,000 (depending on experience).
• The company offers a 3% pension, 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), and death in service insurance (4x salary).
• You will be provided with a company vehicle, uniform, and all necessary tools including a company credit card.
If you are a confident, organised person with basic network skills, please apply now - this is an excellent company to work for! Please contact Laura Brockbank atgap professional, Peterborough. Please note this position is located in Stamford.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.