The ideal candidate will be confident in picking up the phone to follow up on leads and generating new business. You will enjoy working to targets, be professional and have a methodical approach. This position would suit a passionate and self-motivated individual who is looking for an evolving opportunity in Business Development.
You will be experienced in overcoming objections, possess an excellent telephone manner and can demonstrate the ability to show resilience with a positive outlook.
The key duties of this role include, but are not limited to-
• Making warm and cold outbound calls to a variety of companies that operate in various sectors across the UK
• Identify opportunities with new businesses
• Perform market analysis to generate leads
• Build relationships with key decision makers
• Cleanse data and update the CRM system
• Negotiate cost of the product
• Consult existing service users of new and upcoming products
• Arrange appointments for senior managers
• Diary management
• Ad hoc duties as requested
This role is based in Leamington Spa, working Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm with an hour unpaid lunch break. The salary is £24,500 per annum and offers an excellent commission structure. You will be entitled to 25 days plus bank holidays, including shut down over the Christmas period.
For further information on this role, please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your