Gap professional are on the hunt for a Software Developer to join a growing, forward-thinking business, who are extremely reputable in the market place. Our client is based in the idyllic town of Stamford. With exciting future plans there is no better time to join this business.
Duties of the Software Developer:
• You will be supporting the Software Development department in the daily maintenance of existing software services, solutions and applications
• You will undertake software development duties as determined by your line manager, keeping him appraised of progress or issues
• You will be responsible for the development of key projects or designated areas of a particular project, ensuring your work is of a high standard to fulfil requirements and contribute effectively to the project's success
• Share relevant information with colleagues (and document your work where appropriate), ensuring they can follow and complete and work undertaken should circumstances required it
Essential skills needed for the Software Developer:
• You must have general software development experience
• You will also be needing experience using different DB platforms, ideally with MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL however this isn't essential.
• Knowledge of Cloud Services (AWS)
• Experience of working in a Linux environment (Debian, Ubuntu Distribution)
• You must be able to look objectively at areas for improvement, streamlining systems / services or seeing opportunities to help the business develop further
• You must possess excellent technical capability across a range of technologies focusing on agile development in a predominantly Linux environment
• you will need to be a strong, confident communicator (both written and oral)
• Motivated, outgoing, organised person with a structured reliable approach to both resolving issues and developing solutions
In return for your Hard work as the Software Developer:
• You will receive a generous Salary depending on the level of experience
• Bonus is given twice a year once in June and once in December (this is reflected upon the business and not necessarily on performance however this is taken in to consideration
• Fantastic pension of 5%
• Death in service (4 x salary),
• A generous 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you have previous experience in Software Development and are based in the Stamford area, then I would like to hear from you. For a confidential chat please call Laura Brockbank at Gap Professional, Peterborough.
Please note that Gap Professional are always seeking candidates Nationwide for commercial based positions, if you would like to find out more then please get in touch now.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your