The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
We have got 2 vacancies available with immediate start following a successful interview.
Duties of a machine operative -
• Working with a team to ensure smooth running of the gluing machine
• Prepping for the next orders
• Boxing and packing finished products
Key requirements -
• Ideally experience within a manufacturing environment
• A hard-working attitude
• Reliability and punctuality
• Able to work to the below shift pattern
Further details -
• The job is based in Norwich
• Attractive pay rate starting from £8.40/h
• The shift pattern is following: 6:00am to 1:30pm, 1:30pm to 9:00pm from Monday to Friday based on 2 weeks rotation.
If you are interested with our new position of Machine Operative, please call Norwich Industrial on 01603767617! We are waiting to hear from YOU! Thank you.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.