This is a full time, permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm. The salary for this role is £20,000 per annum and offers excellent benefits, such as Health Cash Plan, Perkbox and 25 days holiday plus bans.
You will be an experienced Team Leader or Manager, possessing a strong administration background, ideally within a customer service, health surveillance or Occupational Health environment. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your management skills, with the opportunity to lead a successful, strong team. In this role, you will manage and support the consistent delivery of a high level of customer service within an assigned portfolio of clients, ensuring all SLA's are met.
You will lead a growing team of Administrators who are responsible for the coordination, logistics and booking of Mobile Units across the UK. As part of this role you will be supporting the team in their own personal development and ensuring a consistently smooth delivery of work.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Leading a team of Administrators to include allocating work, supervising day to day activities, and developing and coaching the team
• Conducting the team's Annual Development Reviews, holding regular 1-2-1s, identifying additional training requirements and creating development plans to address any underperformance
• Training new team members on processes and principles of the services as well as familiarising them with specific client requirements
• Helping to identify efficient service delivery opportunities on a national scale, ensuring site visits and schedules are planned to optimal utilisation, ensuring best value to our customer's needs
• Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, letter and via our in-house scheduling tools
• Daily review and allocation of schedulers workflow to manage optimal utilisation of our field-based resources
• Use of data to identify, monitor and escalate any underutilised schedules to the appropriate key customer contacts
• Regular communication with the local Senior Team in regard to people or client issues
• Act in accordance with the Company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions
• Act within the boundaries set out by the Company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics and best practice
• Must have managed a team, conducting all people related tasks
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, liaising with clients and colleagues at all levels
• Can use your own initiative and take a proactive approach
• Invested in actively enhancing your individual and your team's development
• Previous experience completing logistics planning and optimal scheduling
• Experience in a customer service, health surveillance or Occupational Health environment would be advantageous
• Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
For further information on this role, please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your