If you are seeking a role with the chance to develop and progress in an exciting, creative environment based in Coventry, this role could be for you! You will co-ordinate and produce video content and assist with the websites that the video content is featured on.
The Working hours for the Digital Learning Developer role are Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30 - 5:50pm, with a Salary of £20,000. Our client also offers numerous benefits including 25 days' holiday plus banks, a company pension and a profit related pay scheme.
Your Duties include but are not limited to:
• Developing eLearning content in the format of videos, animation videos and screen recordings
• Working with writers, booking presenters and voiceover artists to organise content
• Studio based filming - including the use of a green screen
• The administration of online learning platforms when required
• Degree level education, or equivalent experience in a video/media production or animation role
• Previous experience using Adobe Cloud software's including Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and photoshop
• A portfolio of past animation work
• Previous experience creating high quality video footage
• The ability to proof read content
• Well organised
• Accountability for hitting deadlines and a positive attitude in a busy high pressured environment.
• It is advantageous that you have experience in the following programmes:
- Adobe Captivate
• It is advantageous that you have experience using a Green Screen
• It is advantageous that you have transport to travel to Coventry
There will be a unique, practical recruitment process for this Digital Learning Developer role, however in the first instance please send in your CV or call Abi in the Leamington office on 01926 311 222.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your