The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Due to the expansion of our business, Gap Professional are seeking a keen, hard-working individual to lead our team of specialist consultants based in Peterborough.
You would be working as a Sector Manager for the Permanent Recruitment Team based in Peterborough, enabling you to support them in building specialist knowledge in sectors such as Sales, Marketing, Finance. Property, HR, Administration, FMCG etc.
Though you would be managing a team, you would also be expected to bill yourself and build your own client and candidate base. You will be passed across some live clients/jobs to look after, but you would also be required to build your own client relationships in order to help to grow our business further. You will be in a 360 recruitment role whilst encouraging the Consultants around you to hit their targets too.
To be considered for the role, it is essential that:
- You have existing recruitment experience, ideally within the permanent sector, with a proven track record of personal billings in a 360 role
- Previous experience of managing others would be beneficial but is not essential
- You are self motivated and target driven, enjoying working towards revenue and activity based KPIs in a sales-focussed environment
- You have excellent communication skills including face to face, over the phone and via email
In return for your hard work:
- Gap Professional offers a very competitive basic salary for the role of Sector Manager,dependant on experience.
- This will be teamed with a bonus structure which is second to none compared to other agencies in the local area.
- We also run various incentives, such as team nights out, money/vouchers and weekends away, corporate events etc.
- You would be welcomed into a close-working team, based in a great part of Peterborough City Centre. We are growing rapidly, meaning the progression opportunities are always there for those hard working individuals willing to strive for them.
If you have the skills listed above and are keen to progress your career within the permanent recruitment sector, please apply now! If you would like more information, please contact Samantha Greaves of Gap Proffesional.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.