Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant or an ambitious professional seeking a career within recruitment?
Due to the expansion of our business, gap professional is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to join our team of specialist consultants based in central Norwich.
You would be working as a Permanent Recruitment Consultant enabling you to build specialist knowledge in sectors such as Sales, Marketing, Finance. Property, HR, Administration, FMCG etc.
You would have full training provided to enable you to become an expert in your own market. Although you will be passed across some live clients and active jobs, you will be required to build your own client relationships in order to build your own busy desk and help to grow the business further. This is a full 360-recruitment role in which you will work with both candidates and clients and manage the entire process.
To be considered for the role, it is essential that:
• You are an outgoing person with a burning sense of urgency to see results.
• You have excellent communication skills including face to face, over the phone and via email
• You are self-motivated, and target driven, enjoying working towards revenue and activity based KPI's in a sales-focused environment
• You must have a driving license and your own transport.
In return for your hard work:
• gap professional offers a competitive basic salary with a realistic and achievable OTE of £36k+
• This will be teamed with an uncapped bonus structure which is second to none compared to other agencies in the local area.
• We also run various incentives: team nights out, money/vouchers and weekends away and corporate events etc.
• You would be welcomed into a close-working team, based in a great part of central Norwich.
• We are growing rapidly, meaning the progression opportunities are always there for those hard-working individuals willing to strive for them.
If you have the skills listed above and are keen to build your career as a Recruitment Consultant, please apply now! If you would like more information, please contact Bethany at the Norwich office on 01603 767617.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your