The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
There is an exciting opportunity for a confident and ambitious Commercial Property Lawyer to join a leading Solicitors firm based local to Norwich. You will be responsible for property acquisitions and disposals, and property litigation including dilapidation issues and possession proceedings. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
Duties of the Commercial Property Solicitor:
• Development, investing and planning
• Dealing with property acquisitions and disposals
• Dealing with all landlord and tenant work including lease negotiations, assignments and surrenders
• Working closely with the Head of Corporate and Commercial and the Head of Commercial Property
Experience required for the Commercial Property Solicitor:
• Previous experience working within a Commercial Property team is beneficial
• You must be a qualified Solicitor or have relevant experience working within a Commercial Property team
• You will have a passion for Commercial Property
• Confident communicator who enjoys responsibility
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a very competitive salary of £30-£34k depending on experience
• You will have the opportunity to undertake training to advance in your career
• You will be entitled to 22 days holiday plus bank holiday
• You will have the opportunity to become part of a leading Solicitors in Norwich, Norfolk
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.