There is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and organised HR Advisor to join a fast past and market leading food manufacturing business based local to Eye, Suffolk. You will be responsible for providing and delivering modern and unequivocal generalised HR support to the business and you will establish yourself as the go to person for day to day assistance and, in time, build on existing functions to bring a fresh approach to the HR provision. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.
Duties of the HR Advisor:
• Manage employee relations
• Provide full absence management
• HR administration
• Provide recruitment support to HR Manager
• Provide Health and Safety Support
• Payroll support when required
Experience required for the HR Advisor:
• Previous experience working within HR
• You will be extremely knowledgeable with HR and HR processes
• An ability to cope in a fast and dynamic environment
• You must be adaptable and be able to prioritise and multi task with ease
• You will be flexible due to the nature and demands of the business
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a very competitive salary of £22-£26k depending on experience
• You will be part of market leading production business with plenty of progression opportunities
• Free on site parking and subsidised canteen on site
• Due to the location of the role based local to Eye, you will need your own transport
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based near Eye, Suffolk
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your