The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap professional are on the hunt for an experienced Administrator for our client who is based in Spalding. They are a market leader in the horticultural Industry. This is your time to be part of a growing, forward-thinking business, who are extremely reputable in the market place.
Hours of work: Thursday through to Monday- this is weekend work!
Duties of the Administrator:
• You will be supporting the preparation of papers for Board and Committee
• Preparing letters to accompany Board papers
• Arranging and booking meetings, ensuring associated requirements such as lunches and equipment are arranged.
• You will be scheduling meetings Using our onsite computer system
• Participating in day-to-day office duties and improvement projects ensuring key administrative processes are maintained and enhanced, where possible.
• General administrative duties such as booking in goods, arranging deliveries by courier, etc
Essential skills needed for the Administrator:
• Previous experience in an administrative role is desirable
• You must have experience of Microsoft Office and demonstrable IT skills
• You must have an analytical mind with a keen eye for detail, and strong commercial/business awareness
• Good communication skills - both written and verbal,
In return for your Hard work as an Administrator:
• You will receive a generous holiday + Bank Holidays
• Pension contribution
• You will receive a Competitive Salary
• FREE PARKING!!
If you have previous experience as an Administrator and are based in the Spalding area, then I would like to hear from you. For a confidential chat please call Laura Brockbank of Gap professional, Peterborough.
Please note that Gap professional are always seeking candidates Nationwide for commercial based positions, if you would like to find out more then please get in touch now.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.