The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Our market leading and reputable FMCG client based local to Eye, Suffolk are seeking Team Leaders to join their ever-expanding teams. You will be responsible for managing your own team of Production Operatives, ensuring quality and efficiency on the line as well as engaging and motivating your team to meet KPI's and succeed together.
Duties of the Team Leader:
• To manage up to 15 Production Operatives on a meat manufacturing line
• To ensure quality is always achieved whilst maintaining efficiency
• To ensure KPIs are being adhered to by all staff members
• To report anything of concern to the Production Shift Manager
• To always work within the Health and Safety guidelines
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT SHIFT PATTERNS AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM:
• EARLY SHIFT- Monday to Friday, 6am-3pm, £10ph (£22k basic)
• LATE SHIFT- Monday to Friday, 3pm-11pm, £11ph (21.5k basic)
• ROTATING SHIFT- 2/2/3 pattern, 6am-6pm, £10.95ph (23k basic)
Experienced required for the Team Leader
• You will have previous Line Leader or Team Leader experience
• You will have worked within a food manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of health and safety
• You will have excellent people and leadership skills
• Due to the location of the role based local to Eye in Suffolk, your own transport is required
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a very competitive hourly rate of £10-£11ph depending on the shift you choose
• Plenty of over time opportunities at an enhanced rate of time and a half
• You will be part of a fast paced and growing business with excellent prospects for the future
• Free on-site parking and subsidized canteen on-site
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional Norwich on 01603 767617
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.