The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
We are currently seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join our fun, interesting, yet well-established client based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Our client supports entrepreneurial individuals with investment planning through the design and delivery of innovative cutting-edge products and educational events. This will be an integral role to their business as they are passionate about social media awareness and now hoping someone can take the reins on their social media presence in order to take the business to new heights.
Duties of the Social Media Manager include:
• Reporting directly to the company owner, the Social Media Manager's job is to develop and lead their social media strategy, enhancing brand visibility and customer engagement, building strong online communities to achieve high and consistent marketing targets
• In providing engaging, strong and inspirational content, you will have a pro-active approach, creating an effective and interactive relationship between the company and its customers through social media networks, existing and new
• Reviewing analytical data and ensuring a continual improvement strategy is essential to drive the business forward and maximise revenue potential.
• Increase reach & engagement through social media interaction, across relevant platforms
• Increase in positive feedback through social media publishing and responses
• Keep abreast of new social media platforms: test and report results
• Grow the likes, followers, groups members, reach & revenue of existing & new social media platforms
• Guide and deliver social media campaigns including but not limited to cross-platform social media advertising, social media trainings, organic content creation and engagement, influencer marketing and analytics reporting
• Support SEO initiatives through optimization of social media strategies
• Pro-actively research, test and analyse current trends/new advances in social media and technology, maintaining a leading competitive edge
• Grow the role into a digital marketing agency with the future proposition of taking external clients & running training programmes on social media
• Train internal teams on content creation best practice, to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
• Work with/alongside marketing and innovation to find new/interesting ways to grow our events, podcasts, book sales, reviews, competitions, giveaways etc
• You will already have experience as a Social Media Manager or a very similar digital marketing role
• You will be passionate about social media and innovative in your approach to all social media platforms
• You will be flexible about the hours you put in to the role - you must enjoy social media to the point that you are happy to be logging on out of standard hours to keep afloat of any urgent marketing initiatives. Equally, the business are flexible when it comes to hours and reward generously in return to those who are flexible with their time.
• You will be able to get into the office daily which is based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
In return for your hard work:
• You will be offered a very competitive salary of up to £32k per annum depending on experience
• The benefits package is phenomenal - 33 days holiday (including banks), pension, various benefits available such as extra holiday, travel/shopping vouchers etc.
• You will be part of a commercially astute and entrepreneurial business with extensive progression opportunities for the right person
• Reporting straight to the company owner, this unique position will hold lots of autonomy and give you flexibility to make it your own
If you are an experienced Social Media Manager seeking your next move, please do apply now. For further questions please contact Samantha Greaves of gap professional, Peterborough.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.