The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
We are currently seeking an experienced and confident CRM Developer to join our fun, interesting, yet well-established client based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Our client supports entrepreneurial individuals with investment planning through the design and delivery of innovative cutting-edge products and educational events. This will be an integral role to their business as they do not have a larger IT team, so it will require someone who can work with autonomy and confidence, coupled with excellent communication skills to support others in the business.
Duties of the CRM Developer include:
• The CRM Developer has an integral part to play in supporting the internal marketing, sales, finance and service teams in maintaining, administrating, developing and optimising our use of our CRM system and related services
• Script architecture, system planning and workflow design.
• Manage all data segments; Naming systems, segmentation, tags and categorization.
• Monitoring weekly database unsubscribes, complaints, CRM compliance, email bounce rates & improvement suggestions.
• Staying up to date with Infusionsoft improvements, updates & changes & how the system can best support the business.
• Database cleaning (defining and removing duplicate records, updating records).
• Define & implement data quality standards.
• Script architecture, system planning, and workflow design for the creation of new CRM functionality, using API coding to pass deep-level data in and out of the CRM.
• Documentation of all CRM procedures.
• You will have experience in a similar CRM Developer role
• A pragmatic approach to problem solving that makes use of your technical and commercially-focused expertise.
• In-depth knowledge of database development and deployment.
• Passion and enthusiasm to act as a technical evangelist for our CRM system.
• Professional attitude, with strong attention to detail.
• You will be able to get into the office daily which is based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
In return for your hard work:
• You will be offered a very competitive salary of up to £45k per annum depending on experience
• The benefits package is phenomenal - 33 days holiday (including banks), pension, various benefits available such as extra holiday, travel/shopping vouchers etc.
• You will be part of a commercially astute and entrepreneurial business with extensive progression opportunities for the right person
• Reporting straight to the company owner, this unique position will hold lots of autonomy and give you flexibility to make it your own
If you are an experienced CRM Developer seeking your next move, please do apply now. For further questions please contact Samantha Greaves of gap professional, Peterborough.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.