The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Are you an ambitious professional seeking a career within recruitment?
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Temp's Recruitment Consultant to work in our Norwich office. As a valued member of the team, we are looking for an enthusiastic, go getter to join us and support the day to day servicing of clients, whilst looking to explore and develop existing and new client relations.
gap personnel is currently embarking on significant investment, with a brand new website, full company rebrand and putting even more time into individual training and development. Joining gap personnel could not be at a better time than now.
• An uncapped and competitive monthly bonus
• 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday!
• Career progression
• Working in a friendly, energetic and proactive team
• Calling companies to ascertain potential business opportunities
• Exploring all opportunities in the development and success of the Norwich office
• Arranging visits to companies and explain the benefits of gap personnel
• Building a rapport with clients and candidates
• Accurately updating client kpi's and management information
• Liaising with members of staff in other departments or external contacts
• Provide an exemplary customer service experience to our client base
Skills & Experience:
• Working to strict deadlines and targets
• Vivacious personality & determined nature
• Good work ethic with a desire to succeed
• Full UK driving licence & own transport (essential)
• Team player
• Able to work on own initiative
• Sales experience (beneficial)
If you would like more information, please call Emily at the gap personnel Norwich office.
If you have the skills listed above and are keen to build your career as a Recruitment Consultant, please apply now! If you would like more information, please contact Emily at the Norwich office on 01603 767617.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.