The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
There is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and confident IT Team Leader to join a forward-thinking Housing Association based local to Norwich. You will be responsible for management, maintenance and support of the hardware, software and network infrastructure. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Duties of the IT Team Leader:
• You will be accountable for ensuring the Network Server is running properly
• You will be responsible for all Line Management duties including leading your own tight-knight team
• Dealing with all IT queries and desktop support in the office
• Reporting and working closely with the IT & Facilities Manager
Experience required for the IT Team Leader:
• Previous experience working in IT
• Previous experience as a Team Leader or similar
• Experience using MCSA Office 365 or equivalent
• Network Management experience including switches, routers and firewalls would be beneficial
• Excellent customer service skills
• You may be required to travel to other offices within Norfolk, so having your own vehicle is a must
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a very competitive salary of £25-£30k depending on experience
• You will be entitled to 22 days holiday plus bank holiday and you will accrue an extra day for every year you're with the business (up to 27 days)
• You will be entitled to an extra days holiday for your birthday, a personal day and a volunteering day
• You will be entitled to a years' car allowance of 10% of your salary
• There is a contributory pension scheme, health cash plan and life assurance
• There is excellent training, development and progression opportunities
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional Recruitment, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.