City centre location
£20k per annum
21 days holiday
8:30-5:00pm working hours
A large International business based in York with a turnover of £30m per annum is looking to recruit a Telesales Executive
- You'll make outgoing calls to promote and sell the product to a variety of businesses that have a need to reduce and manage their costs.
- You will also be involved in identifying new markets and business opportunities to promote the product.
- Once the sale has been completed candidates will also be responsible for managing any ongoing customer service enquiries from their own customer base.
- The role will also involve some administration duties.
The successful candidate will be put through an induction course, covering everything from industry knowledge to sales techniques
Who we are looking for
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced growing business.
- The successful applicant will need to be highly motivated, have a positive attitude, enthusiastic, have great communication skills and have the confidence to deal and forge business partnerships with key decision makers, as well as the resilience to ensure you don't get discouraged if you have a difficult day selling.
- Candidates need to have a minimum of 2 years previous experience making outbound calls in a business to business sales environment.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Emily at gap personnel
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.