Are you an established multi skilled engineer who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If so then look no further! A great and exciting opportunity has just come available for a Maintenance Engineer located near to Balsham, Cambridgeshire providing maintenance for plant equipment over multiple sites.
My client is well established within the sector and is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to maintain the high standards that are embedded throughout their company values. This will be an ideal role for a well-established multi skilled Engineer with a strong mechanical background.
• Salary - Up to £35,000 depending on experience
• Hours - 45 hours per week increasing over peak summer time. Some after hours working and occasional weekend work. Shifts are 9 hours and will be on 0600-1500, 0900 - 1800 or 0800 - 1700 and will be rotated.
• Area - Located near to Balsham, Cambridgeshire
Responsibilities - Maintenance Engineer
• Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment throughout the site
• To ensure all machinery and services are in working order and ready for production after maintenance periods
• Ensure the plant operates safely
• Identify and implement actions to optimise the operations of the plant
• Liaise with Site Managers
• Record keeping including Engineering worksheets
• Organising quotes and ordering where necessary
Skills required - Maintenance Engineer
• Shift pattern - Shifts are 9 hours and will be on 0600-1500, 0900 - 1800 or 0800 - 1700 and will be rotated. This will increase to 12 hour shifts over the peak time during the summer months.
• Experienced in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
• Previous welding experience beneficial
• Sharp eye for detail
• Good standard of literacy and numeracy
• Excellent communication
• Knowledge of 17th/18th edition but not essential
• Must be a commutable distance from Balsham, Cambridgeshire
• Competitive salary - Up to £35,000 depending on experience
• Long term employment due to continuing growth
• 23 days a year (Inc Bank Holidays) Increasing to 25 days as of August 2019
• Motivated employees
The position of Maintenance Engineer plays a vital role in ensuring that the daily operations of the company can continue to tight deadlines. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity then please contact Matt Duffy at the Peterborough Office for a confidential chat. Please be advised that this vacancy is located near to Balsham, Cambridgeshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your