The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join one of Yorks most prestigious hotels. Reporting to the Front of House Manager this is a highly visible role within the hotel. As Reception Manager you will work with your team to successfully plan, organise and execute all areas of the guest journey through reception. Duties will include;
- Build, develop and support a successful, solutions driven Reception Team that supports and challenges each other
- Manage all aspects of Reception with the focus on creating and delivering exceptional systems, processes & experiences on arrival, throughout the stay and on departure
- Achieve all agreed financial results through driving incremental revenue and cost control
- Ensure compliance with all front office and H&S policies, standards and procedures
- Have the ability and commitment to learning and personal growth
You will have effective decision making and strong problem solving skills. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people. You will have a proven track record in management, ideally gained within a 4 or 5 star hotel. Competitive salary on offer.
Please contact Jenny Hollingworth at gap personnel
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.