The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Direct Marketing Executive - Peterborough
We are currently seeking an experienced and confident Direct Marketing Executive to join our fun, interesting, yet well-established client based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Our client supports entrepreneurial individuals with investment planning through the design and delivery of innovative cutting-edge products and educational events. This will be an integral role to their business as they rely heavily on the marketing team to relay the message of their business to all budding entrepreneurs who may be interested in education regarding building their portfolios.
Duties of the Direct Marketing Executive include:
• The Direct Marketing Executive is responsible for the planning and execution of successful marketing campaigns, through email, social media, Youtube etc. in line with the marketing strategy.
• Must ensure all campaign creative is proofed, aligned with the campaign goals and signed off in line within campaign deadlines.
• To ensure all campaign assets (web pages, web forms, tracking links etc) are set up correctly and tested before going live.
• To report on key aspects of each campaign's performance, including weekly reporting to the Head of Marketing.
• Planning and implementing a cohesive schedule of regular content, direct marketing promotions and product launches across email and social media across Youtube, including:
oPlanning launch timeframes and key deadlines in line with upcoming events.
oWriting campaign copy (emails, landing pages, opt-in pages) through learning our brand voice and a specific, conversational marketing style.
oBriefing, feeding back and signing-off on all campaign creative within required campaign deadlines.
oTaking responsibility for full delivery of campaign assets from conception, to creation, proofing and reporting.
• Researching and highlight opportunities to build relationships with new and existing promotional partners and growing the database of clients under one of the businesses primary brands.
oResearching new promotional opportunities across all media, with our target demographic in mind.
oProofing all partner campaign creative to ensure it is on brand and accurate.
• Implementing and reporting on the technical aspects, successes and future opportunities of product and event launches across multiple marketing platforms.
To be considered for the position of Direct Marketing Executive:
You will have extensive experience within Direct Marketing
You have the ability and confidence to "sell" a concept, product or event, and convince a cold prospect to take action through compelling copywriting.
You are confident in writing clear, direct marketing plans, working to deadlines, measuring results, writing campaign reports, and interpreting learnings from both success and failure.
You have experience of the above on multiple, concurrent campaigns, proving that you are creative, detail-orientated, results-focussed and well-organised.
In return for your hard work:
• There is a very competitive salary on offer for the role of Digital Marketing Executive, of up to £30,000 depending on experience
• The benefits package is phenomenal; 33 days holiday (including banks), pension, various benefits available such as extra holiday, travel/shopping vouchers etc.
• You will be part of a commercially astute and entrepreneurial business with extensive progression opportunities for the right person
• You will be based in a great part of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
If you are an experienced Digital Marketing Executive seeking your next move, please do apply now. For further questions please contact Samantha Greaves of gap professional, Peterborough, on 01733 60 62 40.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.