For this Financial Controller position, you will report directly to the Finance Director and have the following responsibilities:
• Purchase Ledger
• Client Invoicing
• Credit Control
• Payroll (support and training given)
• Nominal Ledger reconciliations
• All accounting tasks up to Trial Balance
Experience required for this Financial Controller position include:
• Experience in a similar role is essential, construction or manufacturing sectors would also be preferred
• Good excel and computer skills
• Sage experience would be an advantage
This will be a 40 hour week (8am to 5pm) and due to the location you will need to have your own transport.
If you would like to work for an expanding and successful organisation with prospects, please apply for this role.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your