Our prestigious client within food manufacturing based local to Bridlington, Yorkshire are seeking a Production Supervisor to join the team and oversee production processes and quality within their team. You will be responsible for ensuring that production is maximised and strict health and hygiene is followed at all times. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 5am-3pm with some flexibility given the nature of the business.
Duties of the Production Supervisor:
• Assist the operational management team in achieving performance targets including yield, efficiency, labour and wastage.
• Ensure that GMP standards are achieved and maintained
• Identifying and assessing the training needs of members in the team
• Ensuring health and safety is strictly adhered to
• Communicate with the technical department in relation to quality and food safety
• Provide operational cover to the Production Manager and other team members as required
Experience required for the Production Supervisor:
• Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment
• Relevant food and health and safety qualifications e.g. IOSH
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• You will have your own transport due to the location of the site local to Bridlington, Yorkshire
In return for your hard work:
• As a Production Supervisor, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £22-£26k depending on experience.
• You will work a fixed shift, Monday to Friday
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Bridlington, Yorkshire.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.