Responsibilities will include:
• Creating and maintaining content / regular updates on various social media channels and company websites
• Promoting seasonal campaigns through our various digital media platforms
• Setting up new products on our online shop and creating/updating relevant landing pages
• Scanning the websites and social media pages for any errors or potential issues
• Liaise with external agencies and publishers
• Writing and editing marketing materials including articles, presentations and press releases
• Planning and research projects to support the growth of the business
• Co-ordinate advertising for traditional press and media
• Maintaining profiles on supplier / third party websites
• General administrative duties
Key Skills Required for the Digital Marketing Assistant Position include:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to effectively communicate with people at all levels
• Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
• Competent user of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of digital marketing platforms and services such as Goodly Analytics, AdWords and MailChimp
• Knowledge of WordPress CMS (desirable)
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail when proof reading copy
• Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter - able to use own initiative and bring fresh ideas to the team
• CIM qualified / English or Marketing degree (desirable)
The hours are 40hrs per week - 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (1hr unpaid lunch), and due to the location you will need to have your own transport.
• 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday)
• Company Sick Pay Scheme
• Workplace pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Staff Discount in Country Stores
• Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
• Free Parking
If you would like to work for an established company with an excellent reputation in customer care, please apply for this role.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your