Main duties include but are not limited to
• Take telephone enquiries for various domestic and commerical services, dealing with each enquiry effectively and converting them into firm sales orders wherever possible
• Delivering high standards of customer care, ensuring customers receive prompt and courteous responses, and that efficient action is taken in accordance with their needs
• Ensuring calls are dealt with in a professional, calm and understanding manner.
• Liaising with other in-house Departments and Engineers on the road to provide a comprehensive and efficient response service.
• Provide quotes both written and verbal for the above
• Entering jobs and quotes on the Service Centre database, updating information to ensure data is up- to-date accurate and meaningful
• Following up written, verbal quotes and estimates daily with a view to turning them into sales orders
• Assisting with clearing down jobs if other staff are busy
• Liasing with the customer and keeping them informed of progress
Here is what our client has to say
When it comes to keeping our customers happy, our Sales Advisors are integral to the services we provide. Expert, honest and great at building rapport, you'll be the first point of contact, projecting a professional and efficient image of the company and maximising potential income by providing best in class customer service and excellent job conversion rates to those who approach the company with a view to using its services.
Skills and knowledge required to be successful in this role....
• Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
• Great telephone manner
• Capable of providing best in class customer service
• Experience of providing a customer focussed service
• Contact Centre experience is desirable but not essential
• Excellent IT skills including E mail, Internet and Databases
• The ability to prioritise work, manage conflicting deadlines and work to conflicting deadlines
• Able to work to agreed company policy and procedure
• Able to work as part of a team
• Persuasion and negotiation skills
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of an ever growing team then dont delay click on the link and apply or call and ask for Debbie or Tasha
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your