The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Reporting to the Parts & Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day retail sales within the showroom which will include Parts, Hardware and Clothing sales. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company either face to face or over the telephone.
Key skill required for the Parts & Showroom Salesperson position include:
• Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
• Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and able to cope under pressure during busy periods
• Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and fax
• Retails sales experience is desirable
• Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience is desirable
• General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
• A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
• Able to use own initiative
The hours are 39hrs per week - 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday. Saturdays as per rota 8am to 4pm). Due to location you will need to have your own transport.
• Competitive Salary
• Overtime Paid at time and a half
• 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday),
• Workplace pension,
• Childcare vouchers,
• Staff Discount in Country Stores
• Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
If you would like to work for an established company with an excellent reputation in customer care and have the relevant experience, please apply for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.