This position is the first point of contact for all orders being placed and sales enquiries so exceptional customer service to new, existing and prospective clients is essential. This position also deals with various types of sales enquiries and seeing these through from start to finish as well as being responsible for sourcing relevant disposal options, providing quotations and following these up through to order.
Key Duties for the Sales Order Administrator will include:
• Deal with telephone and email communications consisting of client's placing orders and sales enquiries
• Receiving and confirming orders with clients, ensuring purchase orders are obtained where necessary
• Data entry/order processing into internal system
• Liaise with relevant individuals regarding new enquiries/orders to be fulfilled
• Dealing with all new sales enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
• Provision of client quotations and ensure that these are followed up
• Support for the Key Account Manager
• Completion of internal company documentation
• Assist in the speedy resolution of client invoice queries
• Carry out administration duties around deliveries, collections, stock sheet management, shipping labels and delivery order forms.
• Ensuring that any deadlines issued internally or externally are met
• Securing additional/new business opportunities from within current client base in line with agreed targets
• Take part in regular reviews of client accounts and assisting in identifying growth areas
• Regularly contact selected client portfolio to promote, identify, pursue and obtain additional/new business opportunities
• Targeted sales with own client base
• Retain and increase sales within existing client base through a year on year percentage growth on sales
Key Skills Required for the Sales Order Administrator Include:
• An understanding and/or experience of waste transport operations is desirable
• Knowledge and understanding of the asbestos market and/or hazardous waste management, solutions and legislation is desirable
• A very personable 'can do' attitude
• Confident and Professional, Reliable and Trustworthy
• A proven ability to remain focused on client sales delivery
• Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to quickly build relationships with clients
• Demonstrates initiative and the ability to multi-task
• Exhibits good time management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Commercially aware and takes pride in the quality and standard of their work, must display excellent attention to detail
• PC literate with good knowledge of IT systems, Microsoft Office suite
The hours are Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm with an hours lunch break and you will need to have your own transport due to the location.
25 Days Holiday
Working in a small and friendly environment
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.