This role provides the highest quality customer service to new, existing and prospective customers and also provides general administrative duties, research, quote preparation and carrying out other duties that allow the sales team to focus on selling and the Account Managers to support the accounts
Key Duties for the Customer Service Administrator will include:
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries including processing orders
• Recording customer queries/complaints using Customer Service Tickets
• Update/amend service schedules
• Prepare quotations in line with Group Supply Chain recommendations and Account Manager/BDM.
• Source solutions for new waste streams in line with Group Supply Chain recommendations
• Source new service providers in line with Group Supply Chain recommendations
• Liaise with relevant individuals re new enquiries/orders to be fulfilled
• Problem solving & investigating new solutions to different customer requests
• Internal administration/Customer Service for Key Accounts, this can include attendance at sites to assist with planning meetings and attend events for the set up and breakdown.
• Liaising with the Group Compliance Officer on new Vendor accounts
• Liaising with Key Account Managers for advice and support on client accounts
• Liaising with 3rd party suppliers over deliveries
• Liaising with the Finance department to resolve invoice queries
Key Skills Required for the Customer Service Administrator Include:
• Previous office administration and excellent organsational skills.
• Experience in providing customer service.
• Experience of working in an extremely busy, fast paced and demanding environment.
• Excellent PC literacy with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• The individual must be a self-starter who demonstrates initiative and can be pro-active. The ability to multi-task is also essential.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal that enables the individual to quickly establish respect within the team.
• The individual must be able to plan and be able to organise themselves so that they can balance the needs and priorities of the different areas of the role.
The hours are (week 1) Mon to Fri 8am to 4 (week 2) 9am to 5pm with an hour's lunch break and you will need to have your own transport due to the location.
25 Days Holiday
Working in a small and friendly environment
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.