Location: Outskirts of York
Hours: Monday to Friday (full time)
My client who is a world leader in their field is seeking a skilled Finance Assistant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis, the company is based on the outskirts of York so does require someone with their own transport.
For this role my client is seeking a Finance Assistant with experience within this field, this is full time role of 40 hours per week, office opening hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.30pm, with flexible working hours on offer for example working 9.00am to 4.00pm.
Your job will be to complete Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and multi-currency bank reconciliations, they require accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to understand bookkeeping.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Creation and maintenance of supplier, credit card and employee expense accounts ensuring appropriate information is recorded and weekly payment run processed
• Maintenance of Accounts Receivable including entry of sales invoices
• Working with project account to ensure accuracy of financial information on all projects
• Reconciliation of all bank accounts on a daily basis
• Ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience needed for this role
• Sage Line 200, desirable
• Experience in a similar role
• Understanding of double entry book-keeping
• AAT or studying towards a professional qualification, desirable
• Excellent planning, organisational skills and able to work to strict deadlines
• High level of Microsoft Excel skills and other Microsoft packages
In return for the above experience you will be rewarded with working for a friendly, professional and prestigious business that continues to grow of strength to strength, an opportunity for this to become a permanent role, excellent salary, and flexible working hours between the hours of 7.30am to 5.30pm and immediate start.
As this is a temporary to permanent role my client requires someone who can start immediately.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.