The main function of this role is to manage a temporary work force and to promote our client to become the employer of choice in the local and surrounding areas. You will be a proactive recruiter with the drive and passion to take this account to the next level.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience & Qualifications:-
- Good communication & problem solving skills at all levels
- Multilingual skills
- Works well under pressure and as part of a team
- Stronger understanding of compliance procedures
- Enthusiastic, professional and performance driven
- Experience of people management and leading a team in a fast pace environment
- High volume recruitment/staffing industry experience preferred but not essential
- Strong leadership skills, results driven and innovative thinking
- Flexible with working hours
- IT skills & experience of working with Microsoft office tools
- Develop & build strong client relationships at all levels
- Delivering effective candidate attraction, sourcing & selection projects in line with customer requirements/demands
- Managing client expectations, whilst achieving high customer satisfaction
- Drive continuous improvement strategy's
- Ensuring and driving full ethical & compliance procedures
- Delivering client specific Inductions & training programmes
- Attending daily/weekly management and planning meetings
- Ensuring worker welfare, job satisfaction & driving engagement
- Recording, reporting and taking appropriate action on set KPI's & SLA's
- Ensuring weekly payroll is complete accurately and on-time
The successful candidate will be an honest, committed, and a resilient individual who can react urgently and efficiently, while communicating clearly and adapting to changeable requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.