The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
My client within the communications sector, based local to Dereham, is looking for a hardworking, ambitious and committed individual to take on the role of Project Coordinator (Junior Scheduler). The successful candidate will look to take on the role and develop the role with other areas of our business, as our capabilities and reputation expands within the communications and utilities industries.
The hours of the position are 07.30am - 05.30pm, Monday - Friday (no weekend work!).
No specific experience necassary as full training will be provided!
The Duties of Project Coordinator (Junior Scheduler) Includes:
• Answering calls and emails, so good communication skills are essential
• Assisting the team with confirming/booking in Traffic Management Staff
• Job Reviews and confirmation of client requirements to ensure delivery.
• Obtaining Permission to work from local authorities and councils.
• Problem Resolution.
• Excellent communication skills over phone and email
• Computer literacy including all of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
• An outgoing and motivated nature, whereby you are keen to learn new skills and ultimately progress within a career in Project Coordination/Planning.
• The travel ability to get to Dereham where this role is based (it is approx. a 30 min drive from Norwich City Centre)
In Return for your Hard Work:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow within a market leading company. Advice and Training will be provided to give you all the tools needed to progress within your career and have higher earning potential. The starting basic salary is £19,000 per annum, which then upon passing the 3 month probation period goes up to £22,000. There are then further progression opportunities available for those hungry to strive for them!
If you have the skills required for the Project Coordinator (Junior Scheduler) position and think it sounds like the role for you, please apply now! This is a fantastic opportunity and won't be around for long. For any further questions, please contact Samantha Greaves of Gap Professional on 07812 65 90 92. Please note the position is based local to Dereham (c30 min drive from Norwich City Centre).
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.