There is an exciting opportunity for a responsible and organised Import and Export Coordinator to join a not for profit business membership organisation based local to Norwich. You will be assisting businesses with the import and export of their goods abroad. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
Duties of the Import and Export Coordinator:
• Working closely with the International Trades Manager and the Customer Experience Team for the day to day delivery of International Trade documentation services, support and advice
• To assist with and actively promote the internal and external training programme
• Processing of incoming international documentation applications in a timely manner, working to strict deadlines.
• Dealing with and supporting customer queries
• General administrative duties such as sending out documentation via post and record keeping on the CRM System
• You must have your own transport as the role may require you to travel for meetings
Experience required for the Import and Export Coordinator:
• Previous experience working within exports is desirable
• You will be willing to learn and are looking for a long-term career
• Confident communicator who can use their own initiative
• You must be able to prioritise a heavy workload and work in a fast-paced environment
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive salary of £18k-25k depending on experience
• You will be entitled to 26 days holiday plus bank holiday
• You will have access to a free healthcare cash plan and a pension scheme
• You will have the opportunity to become part of a fantastic business with progression opportunities
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your