There is an exciting opportunity for a customer focussed and professional Customer Service Advisor to join a not for profit business membership organisation based local to Norwich. You will be responsible for dealing with and resolving customer queries, ensuring customer satisfaction. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
Duties of the Customer Service Advisor:
• You will have a customer focused attitude and confidently deal with customer queries and customer resolution
• Engage with customers over the phone, email and attend customer events
• To promote membership to new and existing businesses
• You will be working towards KPI's that demonstrate customer satisfaction
• You will complete a training programme, so you will be able to provide support and assistance to the International Trades Department if required
• You must have your own transport as role may require you to travel for meetings
Experience required for the Customer Service Advisor:
• Previous Customer Service and Sales experience is desirable
• A Business-related degree would be ideal
• You will be good at time management and organisation
• Confident and enthusiastic communicator
• You must be able to prioritise a heavy workload and work in a fast-paced environment
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive salary of £18k-25k depending on experience
• You will be entitled to 26 days holiday plus bank holiday
• You will have access to a free healthcare cash plan and a pension scheme
• You will have the opportunity to become part of a fantastic business with progression opportunities
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your