Gap professional have a rare and exciting Line Leader opportunity with our market leading FMCG client based local to Diss, Norfolk. You will be responsible for managing your own team of operatives, working to KPI's relating to wastage, quality and efficiency. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate that enjoys responsibility and is looking for quick recognition and progression. You will be required to work a 2-3-3 shift pattern.
Duties of the Line Leader:
• To manage your own team of up to 15 Production Operatives
• To ensure quality is always achieved whilst maintaining efficiency
• To work towards and hit KPI's relating to yield, efficiency and quality
• To report anything of concern to the Production Shift Manager
• To always work within the Health and Safety guidelines
Experienced required for the Line Leader:
• You will have previous experience within a team leader/line leader/supervisory role
• You will have worked within a food manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of health and safety
• You will have excellent people and leadership skills and enjoy responsibility
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a very competitive hourly rate of £10.95ph (23k basic)
• You will work a 2/2/3 shift pattern, 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am.
• Plenty of over time opportunities at an enhanced rate of time and a half!
• You will be part of a fast paced and growing business with excellent prospects for the future
• Free on-site parking and subsidized canteen on-site
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional Norwich on 01603 767617.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your