Gap professional are on the hunt for an experienced Parts Adviser for our client based just outside of Peterborough city centre. The business is a market leader in Manufacturing engineering/agricultural products. This is your time to be part of a growing, forward-thinking business, who are extremely reputable in the market place.
Duties of the Parts Advisor:
• Your main responsibility is to achieve sales targets through selling parts and deal with all queries from customers in polite and professional way.
• You will need to Provide Technical support to customers during the order process.
• Raise quality notifications via the quality management system where necessary
• You will be the point of contact to ensure that customer orders are processed accurately and to the correct specification
• You will need to liaise between the service and finance departments to ensure that customer queries are dealt with satisfactory.
• You will provide technical information to external and internal customers and ensure that all information is stored centrally and constantly updated.
Essential skills needed for the Parts Adviser:
• You must have experience in a similar parts or customer service environment
• Good communication skills - both written and verbal, the ability to interpret technical information for non-technical customers
• At all times you must have a professional attitude to work
• You must have the Ability to work unsupervised in busy department and well as part of a fast-past team
• Flexible approach to work tasks and hours
In return for your Hard work as a Parts Adviser:
• You will receive a generous 24 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
• A generous Pension contribution of 4%
• You will receive a Competitive Salary
• Heath insurance after probation is complete along with healthcare pay back scheme
• Study support
If you have previous experience as a Parts Adviser and are based in the Peterborough area, then I would like to hear from you. For a confidential chat please call Laura Brockbank at gap professional, Peterborough.
Please note gap professional are always seeking candidates Nationwide for commercial based positions, if you would like to find out more then please get in touch now.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your