Our growing and innovative client based local to Norwich, Norfolk are seeking a part-time Office Administrator to join the team on a 12 month fixed contract. You will be responsible for assisting with Accounts and general business administration. The role will require you to work Monday-Friday, with working hours to be agreed.
Duties of the Office Administrator include:
• Carry out general administration: distributing post, responding to emails etc.
• Assist with Accounts enquiries and administration
• Ad-hoc duties which will include booking travel plans, logging business trips and making sure all insurance documents are up to date
• Basic account keeping using the company system when required
• Directing telephone calls as appropriate
• Key holder responsibilities
• Responsible for handling confidential information
Skills required for the Office Administrator include:
• You will have previous administration and office experience
• Competent computer skills with experience using Word and Excel Microsoft packages
• You will be a team player and enjoy working in a busy environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• You will require your own transport due to the location of the role, local to Norwich, Norfolk
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive salary of £14,285 (based on a 25 hour week)
• You will work a Monday to Friday role within a beautiful location based local to Norwich
• Free on-site parking
• Working within a modern facility with canteen facilities on-site
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Millie at gap professional Norwich. Please note the position is based in local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your